Samsung NX10: Hybrid DSLR Camera6 Januari 2010 pukul 07:51 | Ditulis dalam digital camera, gadget, samsung | Tinggalkan komentar
Samsung NX10: Hybrid DSLR Camera. Toward the CES exhibition in Las Vegas on January 7, 2010, the increasing variety of vendors competing products. And heard the news that Samsung will show off hybrid DSLR camera at the event.
Samsung NX10 had been reported since last December. Understandably this camera claimed capable of presenting images with full quality digital SLR camera on the body can almost bagged. Sensor APS-C CMOS 14.6 megapixel, contrast AF quickly and accurately, and 3-inch AMOLED display makes this camera interesting. Moreover there is the ability 720p H.264 video record-encoded.
Samsung NX10 Key Features
* 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor (presumed to be close relation to Pentax K7 sensor)
* 14.6 million effective pixels
* New Samsung NX mount (25.5mm flange-back distance)
* 720P movie capture (H.264, 30 fps)
* Contrast-detect autofocus
* 3.0″ AMOLED screen (614,000 dots, PenTile RGB array)
* 921k dot Electronic Viewfinder
* 30mm F2 pancake and 18-55mm standard zoom options